Suitable for all breeds.
All dogs should be supervised with bones.
100% British Beef Marrow Bone
These large marrow bones are a fantastic way to provide a nutritious snack, as they contain raw marrow, as well as a long lasting chew to help aid with teeth cleaning. Cut in half to expose the lovely marrow. Pack of 1.
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 27.8%
- Protein: 15.9%,
- Fat: 24.1%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 36.9%,
- Fibre: 12.1%